This option is perfect for anyone who wants a little bit more support and guidance and is suitable for every fitness and experience level right from you looking to take the first steps towards leading a more active and healthy lifestyle, through to individuals looking to take their training to the next level.
Why might you choose online coaching:
- You have tried to follow a generic training plan but found it impossible to stick to because it doesn’t suit YOUR needs and lifestyle.
- You might want a flexible training approach which alters depending on your commitments each week.
- You want to commit to a more active and healthy lifestyle and would like support and guidance to ensure what you are doing is safe and effective.
- You don’t have access to a gym or training facility and need guidance and support on how to still achieve your goals.
- You might be daunted by the amount of equipment in your gym and want to walk in with confidence each week knowing that the program you are following is taking you a step closer to your goals.
- You might want to train for a specific event such as a race, walk or charity challenge and need help and support achieving this.
- You might have a very specific long term goal such as developing muscular strength and need guidance in how to achieve this with the addition of interim goals.
- You might want that accountability each week, knowing that someone is going to be checking your progress and supporting you.
What I love about health and fitness is the flexibility it offers. There are so many different steps you can take towards your goals and sometimes you just need support to point you in the right direction so whatever your reason I can help you achieve your goals.
How does online coaching work?
After an initial no obligation assessment (either over the phone or email) I will provide you with a training program tailored towards your goals and commitments and we will ‘check in each week’ (through an option that will suit you i.e. email, phone, whatsapp etc.) to assess how the training has been going. As the weeks progress I will adapt your program and I’ll be on hand to answer any questions you might have, or for you to just get something off your chest. It really is your own personalised program so you will lead the development of it each week.
Interested in just one plan? Check out the one off training plan page.